DOMESTIC, COMMERCIAL & STRUCTURAL BUILDING REPAIR SPECIALISTS
Bringing together both management skills & technical expertise
With over 25 years experience, Hawthorn Estates has successfully created a well established property repair and re-instatement Company providing a quality driven and economical service throughout the North West of the United Kingdom to loss adjusters, insurers and private clients.
Hawthorn Estates are committed in providing an unrivalled project management service, we utilise experienced personnel whose expertise is derived from many years practical handling of projects across all sectors including for domestic, commercial, structural, VIP & agricultural.
By utilising dedicated teams for each project, all of our divisions are able to offer complete continuity and a personalised service.
Whilst we focus on the postcodes listed, we are able to accommodate specialist repairs in other geographical locations.
BB BL CA CH FY L LA M OL PR SK WA WN
Job Management System
Hawthorn Estates teams utilise our bespoke Job Management system. This sophisticated, centralised IT system enables a seamless instruction to conclusion service including for various aspects of invoicing, programme of works, resource planning, photographic documentation and communications.
The Hawthorn Way…
- Prompt, efficient and economical project management solution.
- Innovative & flexible approach towards repairs, proactively managing the correct repair strategy.
- Extensive project management expertise including for complex project management.
- Highly experienced and dedicated teams in place to co-ordinate and manage delivery.
- A bespoke solution for each and every customer.
- Dedication to the provision of a quality service.
- The re-assurance of an active quality management and audit system.
- One Stop Service Provision
- 24/7/365 service delivery.
- Efficiency & pro-activity.
- Dedicated & focused expertise.
- A rapid quality response.
- Effective initial & subsequent communication to all parties.
- Cost & timescale control.
- High levels of customer & broker satisfaction.
- Compliance with TCF principals.
Point of Difference…
- Awareness of Client liability ensuring minimum impact to customers and insurers.
- A cohesive assessment of required works.
- Problem solving and logistical solutions.
- A commitment to proactively drive the claim to an efficient and cost effective conclusion.
- Empathetic approach.
- Structural Repair Solutions including for Shire piles and stabilisers.
- Drain Surveys & Repairs.
- Specialist decontamination and restoration.
- Structural drying and environmental control.
- Installation of waterproof membrane, cementitious tanking, sump pump and alarms.
- Electrical and Gas safety testing.
- Asbestos sampling, analysis and removal.
- Full Repair and Reinstatement.
- Emergency Repairs.
- Roof Surveys (including for pole camera utilisation).
- 3rd Party Impact Damage.
Health & Safety
Hawthorn Estates benefit from an in- house Safety Manager and also utilise the services of an independent Health & Safety professional, undertaking regular site inspections and site audits.
Full CDM implementation. We can create a full package through our bespoke Health & Safety programme. This covers all legal requirements and is issued, monitored and controlled by our office team who are fully associated with its implications.
- CDM and Party Wall Act assistance & guidance.
- Period and listed building expertise.
- A full appreciation of planning and building regulations.
- Environmental Agency & Conservation Officer Liaison.
- Sedum roof expertise.
- Thermal Image investigation and reporting.
- Wykamol, Thorhelical & Basement Living Approved Installers.
Cradle to grave approach…
- Initial survey
- Full Health & Safety / CDM Co-ordination
- Liaising with Clients
- Repair undertaking
- Updates throughout the duration of the project
- Final inspection and handover