MAJOR LOSS & COMMERCIAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT…
Including for Fire, Flood, Escape of Water, Storm and Impact Damage
Hawthorn Estates provides a dedicated major loss/ commercial service with a focused team in place to manage delivery. With over 85 years combined experience, the major loss team are able to provide a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Hawthorn’s provide a flexible approach to ensure that projects are managed not only professionally and cost effectively, but also in a way tailored to suit individual requirements.
By utilising a dedicated team for each project, our major loss division offers complete continuity along with a personalised service.
The Hawthorn Way…
- Our Major Loss Team is entirely dedicated to the management of repair projects including commercial, domestic, high net worth, agricultural & VIP.
- Proactively managing the correct repair strategy, each project is considered on a case by case basis.
- Expertise in complex project management.
- Prompt, efficient and economical project management solution.
- Quality service and a professional approach that protects the reputation of all parties.
- The re-assurance of an active quality management and audit system.
- All encompassing service including for 24/7/365 service delivery.
- Focused expertise by in-house specialists.
- Detailed reporting process including for prompt and accurate scheduling of required works.
- Cost effective solution.
- Bespoke Claims Management system.
- Experienced Contract and Site Managers to manage delivery.
- Implementation of appropriate repair solutions using modern and traditional techniques.
- Emphasis is placed upon good communication practices between all parties involved.
- Diary management with regular updates.
- Enhanced customer and broker satisfaction.
- Services tailored to individual Client’s needs.
- Workable strategy to conclusion.
Point of Difference…
- A cohesive assessment of required works.
- Problem solving and logistical solutions.
- An experienced and empathetic approach ensuring the Client’s needs are met.
- Integrated management solution.
- Expectation management.
- Quality communication to all parties.
- A commitment to proactively drive the claim to an efficient and cost effective conclusion.
- Technical and soft skills to meet the particular needs of any individual claim or policyholder.
- Pro-active claims handling and diary management.
- Specialist decontamination and restoration.
- Structural drying and environmental control.
- Survey and leak detection.
- Mould remediation.
- Assessment and installation of Wykamol’s waterproof membrane, cementitous tanking, sump pump and alarms.
- Electrical and Gas safety testing.
- Asbestos sampling, analysis and removal.
- Full Repair and Reinstatement.
Areas of Expertise…
- Period and listed building expertise.
- CDM and Party Wall guidance and expertise.
- A full appreciation of planning and building regulations.
- Environment Agency & Conservation Officer Liaison.
- Sedum roof expertise.
Cradle to grave approach…
- Initial survey
- Full CDM Co-ordination
- Liaising with Clients
- Repair undertaking
- Updates throughout the duration of the project
- Final inspection and handover
For that added peace of mind…
- Specialist guarantee available for private projects